This wine named for the founder of the estate is issued from 4 parcels planted in 1926. These vineyards are very calcareous and rocky, facing south. The wine is vinified and aged in French oak barrels 10% new, 90% from 1 to 8 wines. Very characteristic this terroir shows a wine that is aromatic and evolving towards mineral notes. Fresh with slight wood notes that complete the length. Bright and round.