- New Vendor Submission, Selection Process
- Georgia Importer License and Brand Registration
- Accounts Payable
- Depletion Analysis and Custom Reports
- State and Local Tax Info
New Vendor Submission and Selection Process
We take pride in our portfolio of fine wine, craft spirits and non-alcoholic products and we honor the sales commitments we have made to our existing Vendors. We have implemented a process for effectively evaluating new brands and ensuring that we can attain the results that meet our mutual expectations:
- If you'd like to discuss our philosophy and your portfolio, please contact Lynn Blecker, Vice President, Portfolio Management, via email at email@example.com.
- For any samples and/or pricing you would like to submit for consideration please contact Lynn Blecker via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our wine and spirits experts conduct tastings for all new vendors' products each month. Should your brand be selected for representation, our sales, accounting and purchasing departments will send you the necessary information you need to begin doing business in the State of Georgia.
- All line extensions must be pre-approved by our Vice President of Portfolio Management, email@example.com.
Georgia Importer License & Brand Registration
In order to sell to a wholesale distributor in the State of Georgia, you must acquire license as a foreign importer, register all brands and register as a foreign corporation.
Foreign Importer License & Brand Registration:
Georgia Department of Revenue
Alcohol & Tobacco Tax Division
Application Forms: http://www.etax.dor.ga.gov/alcohol/alc_forms.aspx
Instructions and checklist for license application:
Foreign Corporation Application:
Georgia Secretary of State's Office
315 West Tower, 2 MLK, Jr. Dr.
Atlanta, GA 30334-1530
Foreign Corporation application:
The Surety Group, Inc.
One Park Place
1900 Emery Street
Atlanta, GA 30318
Tel (404) 352-8211
Fax (404) 351-3237
For questions and information regarding purchasing, contact:
Director of IT & Purchasing
Direct 404.367.9463 ext 101
If you have any questions regarding accounts payable issues, please contact:
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Depletion Analysis and Custom Report Requests
Quality Wine and Spirits wants to ensure that our Vendors are getting the information they need to properly manage their business. We currently provide depletion information on a monthly basis. For information contact:
Accounts Operations Supervisor
404-367-9463, Ext. 111
State and Local Tax Information
State Wine Tax
- $.40 per liter wines 14% alcohol or less produced outside of the State of Georgia
- $.67 per liter wines over 14% alcohol produced outside of the State of Georgia
State Liquor Tax
- $1.00 per liter “distilled spirits” (under 160 proof) produced outside of the State of Georgia
- $1.40 per liter “alcohol” (160 proof or more) produced outside of the State of Georgia
Local Wine & Liquor Tax
- $.22 per liter